I went through this one I got a new computer.  Is your system a 64 bit
system?  If so, NaturallySpeaking won't work on that computer yet.  In
October they told me they had no idea when they would be able to support a
64-bit system and right now the majority of computers out there have 64-bit
systems.

If you have a 32 bit system, give me a holler and I might be able to help
you out.

Windows Vista's voice recognition software does work okay, but it does
require a little bit more work to get used to it.  I would suggest working
within the new documents the voice recognition software works with and then
cutting and pasting your text over to the site you're working on.  I tried
working with the program, but I ended up going out and looking for a
computer with 32 bits so that I would be able use NaturallySpeaking.

Good luck.
Quadius

--
Quadius