Just have somebody partition your hard drive and put windows and all your
programs on the windows side. When I first got my laptop I was not sure that
I would like speech recognition on vista as it was brand new. So I have the
option to use windows XP or Vista. I have not used dragon for three years so
I don’t know if it’s better than what this is, and I probably do not use
some of the programs that you guys do. I do mostly spreadsheets and word
processing, and some draw program, and photos, and except for excel which
makes me use a word pad, everything seems to work. It sure beats a mouth
stick. J I guess ignorance is bliss.

Joan C-4 quad 1990

 By the way, tomorrows my 70th birthday and get to celebrate it by watching
my grandsons playing baseball-which is great-but it is only going to be
46°with 15 mile an hour winds! I think I will lace my coffee heavily with
Kahlua. I am still holding onto my dream of a trip to Honduras to go scuba
diving. I passed my handicap scuba diving exam a couple of years ago, but
have been plagued with a wound that would not heal. Just recently I was
diagnosed with MRSA and having great fun with all the new antibiotics. I
have been so fortunate not to deal with UT I’s, or a serious illness other
than a gallbladder operation, that I hate being on the antibiotics. I still
have many many things I want to do, so I feel that I had better get started
with the plan, because at some point time will run out.