I'm in my 30th year as  a high school English teacher, all as a c-5 quad. I've
enjoyed it for the most part, but it sure has not been easy. The last two
years have been rough. Age is catching up with me. Larry Willis

From: bobbie...@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 13:08:22 -0400
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] what a quad can work?
To: hosnialkha...@hotmail.com; quad-list@eskimo.com

 Work I've done as a C 4,5,6 switchboard operator, motivational speaker, retail
sales, peer councilor, meditation instructor

I want to ask what a quadriplegic person can work after his injury to continue
his life as a normal person.
What kind of work?

Hurry! April 15th is almost here. File your Federal taxes FREE with TaxACT.

Rediscover HotmailĀ®: Get quick friend updates right in your inbox.