was
trying to make to the original poster.  (how did I do  teach?)

Best Wishes

In a message dated 4/4/2009 1:40:15 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
lwillis82...@msn.com writes:

I'm in my 30th year as  a high school English  teacher, all as a c-5 quad.
I've enjoyed it for the most part, but it sure has  not been easy. The last two

years have been rough. Age is catching up  with me. Larry Willis

____________________________________
From: bobbie...@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 13:08:22 -0400
Subject:  Re: [QUAD-L] what a quad can work?
To: hosnialkha...@hotmail.com;  quad-list@eskimo.com

Work I've done as a C 4,5,6 switchboard operator,  motivational speaker,
retail sales, peer councilor, meditation  instructor

I want to ask what a quadriplegic  person can work after his injury to cont
inue his life as a  normal person.
What kind of  work?

Hurry! April 15th is almost here. _File  your Federal taxes FREE with
TaxACT._
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220239440x1201335902/aol?redir=http://www.taxact.com/08tax.asp?sc=084102950001&p=82)

Rediscover HotmailĀ®: Get quick friend updates right in your inbox. _Check it
out._
(http://windowslive.com/RediscoverHotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Rediscover_Updates1_042009)
  =

(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220239440x1201335902/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.taxact.com%2F08tax.asp%3Fsc%3D084102950001%26p%3D82)