I am hoping somebody on this list will be able to help me. I am a C 3/4
quadriplegic and since I left the rehab facility 15 years ago I have been using
two straps about 6 inches wide {instead of a sling} whenever I hoyer in and out
of my wheelchair. One of them goes behind my shoulders and the other goes under
my knees. I want to replace those straps and cannot find them available
anywhere. All I can find are slings now and we are used to the straps and would
really like to stay with them. Does anybody on here have an idea where I could
purchase them or have them made?  Thank you in advance for any ideas you I hope
everybody has a good weekend.

Raymond Kelly