TIM, MINE IS EXACTLY LIKE YOU------AND I HAD BEEN RUNNING 60/40 AFTER GETTING
UP......MY DOC PUT ME ON THE SAME MED AS YOU, GLAD TO HERE WE ARE SIMILAR ON
THAT AND IT'S BEEN WORKING FOR YOU.  DAN H.

--- On Sat, 4/18/09, t crook <onemofor...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: t crook <onemofor...@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: [QUAD-L] TRAINED BLADDER- Thumping/blood pressure
To: QUAD-LIST@eskimo.com, ddh...@sbcglobal.net, "Danny Espinoza"
<static...@roadrunner.com>
Date: Saturday, April 18, 2009, 7:50 AM

Well it depends if your BP of 130/70 is sitting up; that blood pressure is
fine, but is that a supine (lying down) BP? With me I have orthostatic
hypo-tension; which means that my pressure drops when I am sitting. I was
getting down to 60/40 and sometimes a little lower; now my pressure runs near
the normal 120/80, unless I am dehydrated.
Tim