I have to agree with Dave here.  There is probably some underlining issues
which he has not yet resolved.  I haven't traveled since 1998 and I know the
last time I did it was really stressful on both of my caregivers.

I wish you luck.  I am thinking about taking a trip in the future, but I
really dread all the preparation.  For me it's difficult because I have to
have a bed which afforded some room underneath so my Hoyer can adequately
transfer me to the bed.  Then again, the room has to be large enough so we
can transfer me from my chair to the bed using the lift.
I'm thinking about going up to Iowa.  That's a heck of a drive from the
Tampa area of Florida.  We'll see.  If I don't go to this year I'll think
about next year.

The gas prices are pretty appealing this year, who knows what next year will
bring.
Quadius

--
Quadius