What is written below is exactly the treatment plan I did for a very large
stage 3 ugly wound on my hip and it completely healed in 6 months PLUS off

...this time when he was in the hospital they discovered he needed a lot
more protein than what he was getting in his diet. The nurse from the wound
care clinic had expressed optimism that they could get it healed.  They had a
treatment plan all set up: Dave would go home, stick to a really high
protein diet, go to the wound care clinic once a week, as well has having a home
health RN coming in and doing dressing changes.

cntnew00000007)