Yes and no. It does change as your position changes, but you'd have to be
pretty changed to make a real difference. But if you saw the pressure
difference on my mapping of my Jay and my Roho, it was clearly more relief
on my Roho. I was able to see how the pressure changes as I raised and
lowered my leg-rests. I could tell where the best location was. Even if I'm
slightly on one butt cheek more than the other or off to one side a bit. One
day may fit better than another, but averaged out the better your cushion
fits you the better for your butt. If I was 1 inch off, I'd be pretty
uncomfortable. I think that would be bad on your butt with any cushion. Just
my thoughts. Greg

  _____

As I've posted previously, I question the true value of pressure mapping.
Doesn't the process and mapping assume you will always be seated
(positioned) exactly the same way in your chair on your cushion each time?
It seems even a minor variance (perhaps 1") left, right, forward or backward
would effectively change the mapping. There may also be variances due to
types of clothing worn and changes in weight.