From: Dan [mailto:d...@unh.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 7:15 PM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] seat cushion

At 06:32 PM 7/29/2009, Quadius said something that elicited my response:

I have to agree with you Greg.  If I'm off as much as a 1/4 of an inch I am
extremely uncomfortable.

Ain't that the truth! When my PCAs put me in my chair or adjust me in bed, I
often have them move me ever so lightly one way or another. The new ones say
'I hardly moved you!' I always reply that quads live by millimeters. And if
we hit a bad bump while driving in the van, I'm shifted an inch or so which
results in my inability to do much of anything.

Dan

 "Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind...War
will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the
same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today."
- John F. Kennedy