I have heard several people including myself talk about profuse sweating and
shaking when getting in the chair. I have taken so many pain meds to control it
but never resulting in more than a few hours of relief. I just began taking a
strong dose of Lyrica and it seems to be the key for me. I'm backing down the
narcotics and it has only been a week but DAMN. I take 1 in the morning and I
don't sweat or feel the presure that starts AD. I have not had a day without
sweating and shaking for over nine years. I feel like I might have a life
again. (knock on wood)
We are all different and I know many of us have problems that it won't help. I
will let y'all know if it stops working. It has been so long since I have felt
this good. I want to goto the park and watch lovers and throw stale bread at
the birds again. (I feel like I could really nail one, maybe even a lover.)

I really wish you all the very best,
john