I know Lyrica can help with many types of things, but have you had your hips
x-rayed, or butt looked at good. Maybe you just get sore getting up, or
maybe your getting pain from an injury you don't know about. Hips can get
lots of different types of injuries. I had a butt sore under my skin and
never knew it until I had an MRI on my hip. It showed a big fluid filled
area although it never broke through. I was having problems with spasms
while sitting up. Hopefully Lyrica will solve your problem. It's better than
other pain meds. Greg

  _____

I have heard several people including myself talk about profuse sweating and
shaking when getting in the chair. I have taken so many pain meds to control
it but never resulting in more than a few hours of relief. I just began
taking a strong dose of Lyrica and it seems to be the key for me. I'm
backing down the narcotics and it has only been a week but DAMN. I take 1 in
the morning and I don't sweat or feel the presure that starts AD. I have not
had a day without sweating and shaking for over nine years. I feel like I
might have a life again. (knock on wood)
We are all different and I know many of us have problems that it won't help.
I will let y'all know if it stops working. It has been so long since I have
felt this good. I want to goto the park and watch lovers and throw stale
bread at the birds again. (I feel like I could really nail one, maybe even a
lover.)

I really wish you all the very best,
john