I  humbly disagree. The print Is the only little thing about it.

BW,
john

________________________________
From: Steve Crowder <dangerwo...@san.rr.com>
To: Eric W Rudd <c5sc...@gmail.com>; quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 8:52:29 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L]

Eric -- what are you doing? Forums like this have standards and the things you
are posting in here are well below them. Why don't you show Jim Lubin and the
rest of the people here at the quad list a little bit of respect and limit your
posts to legitimate topics and keep that nonsense and foul language to
yourself? You been a member here a long time. Why go out and tarnish your image
so extensively as you are doing every time you push the send button and send
out your poetry and other nonsense to a forum where that sort of behavior is
more commonplace and acceptable? Honestly, the things you're saying you this
long string of posts sound like drunken babble. Do you really want to portray
yourself as someone capable of sending THAT TRASH out for other people to read?
Think about this.

Yours truly, Nick Danger