Hi Don. Welcome -- this is a great place for people with SCI's. It sounds to me
like you're pretty well-connected. Let me introduce myself to you... my name is
Steve Crowder, but just about everybody except my doctors and family know me as
Nick...Nick Danger. I used to be a wild man bartender/manager in San Diego and
two different ski resorts until an unprovoked attack by a big giant psycho left
me a quadriplegic. I was BUMMED! I didn't know what I did to ever deserve that,
but you know what I did?    I went out and reinvented myself. I learned how to
use a computer, discovered the quadlist, and went ahead and designed a website
of my not only help good people with spinal cord injuries and other
disabilities in touch with each other, but to try to inspire them as well. My
problem is that I just don't have the time that I would like to put into it --
or the funds. I'm looking over this list of people you know -- or at least all
the organizations and communities with which you are involved, and I'm thinking
maybe there is someone might be able to help me help everyone else. Please take
a look at my website. The website address is Www.SurvivingParalysis.com. To
charge anyone anything would really solve my beliefs, but I have spent all my
money, in the website could really benefit from a few things, and they all
require a lot of money. Exposure would be good. So... Don -- do any of those
organizations have websites that would allow me to put up a banner or a link?
Any idea how I might be able to get more exposure or some funding?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Again, welcome to the quadlist -- the people here are great! And please don't
forget to check out my website.

Race you for pink slips, Nick