I have a question if anyone can give me information from the past. What would
have been the price for a TDX 5 Invacare wheelchair -- Sip & Puff in 2003 when
they were made?
I know this sounds silly. But I am being sued by the provider of this
wheelchair to me when I received it in 2003. It seems as though my insurance
did not fully cover it and it was an out of network expense. Well first of all
I would have never accepted such an agreement. But we all know how insurance
companies and the health care industry max out prices. Now I am being sued for
$14,000.
If anyone has any data or pricing of what this chair should have cost. They
charged me $23,000. My contention is I'm sure it did not cost that much.I thank
anyone for their help, Gary