I was disgusted and saddened by the hatefulness and bigotry that the Republicans exhibited in this debate. When protesters (with the approval of the Republican leaders) say things like: ni**a lover, fa**ot, and other disgusting comments it shows how low they will go to try and regain the White House. The constant hate talk on Conservative talk shows turns my stomach. If the Republicans would have civil and constructive debates instead of just constantly saying: 'No - we're right and you're wrong because you are blankity blank blank.' I would have more respect for them.

Dan