whatever city you want to narrow it down to go to the local website and look
under residential most likely at the top of the page. And should somewhere on
that list should list of medical services available in that area.

________________________________
From: donald scott <rollingl...@yahoo.com>
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Fri, June 18, 2010 10:04:51 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] URGENT INFO. NEEDED FROM QUADS IN ARIZONA, NEVADA, AND UTAH

Hello Quadsters,

I cuurently live in So. Calif. and might need to move in with family in one of
the following states  Arizona, Nevada, or Utah. If you live in any one of these
states I need to know how you get by. What type of medical programs do you use?
Like here it's Medicare and Medical. What type of caregiver programs do you
have? Here it's In Home Supportive Services. What type of housing programs?
Here it's Section 8 housing. Any type of info. or numbers would be very much
appreciated.

Thanks group,
Donald C5-C6 Complete
20 years post