From: donald scott <rollingl...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [QUAD-L] URGENT INFO. NEEDED FROM QUADS IN ARIZONA, NEVADA, AND UTAH
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Date: Friday, June 18, 2010, 7:04 PM

Hello Quadsters,

I cuurently live in So. Calif. and might need to move in with family in one of
the following states  Arizona, Nevada, or Utah. If you live in any one of these
states I need to know how you get by. What type of medical programs do you
use? Like here it's Medicare and Medical. What type of caregiver programs do
you have? Here it's In Home Supportive Services. What type of housing programs?
Here it's Section 8 housing. Any type of info. or numbers would be very much
appreciated.

Thanks group,
Donald C5-C6 Complete
20 years post