I'm looking for some things that I don't know where to look.  Firstly some kind
of writing aid.  I can write, but lack coordination doing it and it's
unreadable to others.  I need to get checks out.  I seem to remember a grade
school gadget that allows one to draw designs and shapes.  It's thin plastic,
fits in a binder.....
    I had a baclofen pump installed six months ago an have been doing extensive
PT since.  I started using a standing frame in PT and find it so useful.  New
one's start at 2500, that's insane!  I can't afford this!  I'll buy it used,
but google is dead ends for "used medical equipment" an the like.  Anyone know
of good classified ads for Orlando.

Russ in Orlando,
zeek-i-s...@cfl.rr.com