What is hypa-fix? I have never heard of. I have the same problem with my
Plantronics Bluetooth. What do you think about the jawbone? They showed me
that  AT&T but thought maybe the Plantronics could hear me better because of
the  long microphone. I was told that you cannot hear music through. I wish I
could  find the adapter to RadioShack. Joan, Could you send me the exact
product  numbers and name of the adapter so maybe I could get it ordered
through the  store? The RadioShack store said that they don't carry.. That
would
prove to  them that they do!. This adapter would keep me from needing a
wired earpiece to  use the magic word on my Sony cell phonea I think.

I wish they made a  Bluetooth that would work with my iPod, although I have
a classic 30 gig older  model iPod. The wired earpiece is such a nuisance.
I wear it under my shirt, so  my yorkie will not get her feet tangled in it.
They had one at Best Buy but it  would not work with my classic iPod. I
hate to spend the money on a newer  version, if mine works fine.

Please give me any suggestions that others might use for music with your
iPod?

Thank you,
Dana (C-4 - 5, 35 year post, 56, Prairie Village,  Kansas).

 In a message dated 6/25/2010 8:17:40 P.M. Central Daylight Time,