Hypa-fix is an adhesive tape that I can tolerate.

I still have the cord from the Jabra to the phone, but I wear the Jabra on
my chin controller is so I usually just run it under my shirt.

This is what the RadioShack online catalog shows

<http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2603246&retainProdsIn
Session=1&retainProdsInSession=1&numProdsPerPage=20> 2.5mm to 3.5 mm Cell to
Stereo Adapter

http://RSK.imageg.net/images/pixel.gif

Model: FG-06-0518-1A  |  Catalog #: 274-004

Hope that that will help.  You can go online and order directly from their
online catalog.

I absolutely love my Jawbone.  We put it in the morning when I get up in my
chair at 6:30 AM usually, and no matter what I do, bounce around outdoors,
tilt back in and out of my van 4 or 5 times, be outside in a strong wind it
stays in my ear and does not cause any discomfort.  We usually take it out
about 9:00 PM.  It also does not block the entire noise from that ear which
is very fortunate as I am getting harder of hearing as I get older.

Love it love it J

Joan

<<image003.png>>