From: Danny Hearn <ddh...@sbcglobal.net>
To: wheelch...@aol.com; quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Mon, July 12, 2010 4:24:55 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Regarding... In Bed Again

Why a full  Wheel??  that is one thing I was wondering about---Right now I
sleep
in bed beside my wife on a regular queen bed, she turns me once or twice a
night, but my circulation is slowly getting worse and turning me is hard on
her.
I'm not sure if I may need to go in a hospital bed eventually--would be nice to
be able to have a bed that could let me set-up in bed (adjustable)  We are
wondering if I get a alternating air mattress for just my half of the bed , if
that would work??   thanks, Dan H.