From: t...@toddc5quad.com <t...@toddc5quad.com>
Subject: [QUAD-L] Ramps
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Date: Thursday, October 14, 2010, 4:42 PM

Hi everyone,

I need to install a new ramp, it can be temporary or permanent.  I'm
trying to decide between Cement, Wood or deck type material or Expanded
metal.

I was thinking snow and rain would fall through the expanded metal so it
wouldn't require as much snow shoveling as the others.  But would it have
good traction when covered with frost, fresh snow or wet from rain?

I have a cement ramp and it doesn't seem to have any issues unless the
snow builds up and gets packed down before it gets shoveled off.  I would
think a wood or decking material would be similar to the cement.

Any ideas or comments would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Todd