and more credible advice.  Will it be a straight run or have curves and
bends?  Single level or dual level?

Best Wishes

In a message dated 10/15/2010 8:24:34 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
tecn...@sbcglobal.net writes:

Please review the ANSI Codes regarding ramps as it is  what most
jurisdictions follow and will be a good guideline for the  contractorthat will
be
building it for you. No material is impervious to  the elements. Talk with your
local Center for Independent Living for  ideas, contractors, etc.

--- On Thu, 10/14/10,  wheelch...@aol.com <wheelch...@aol.com> wrote:

From:  wheelch...@aol.com <wheelch...@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L]  Ramps
To: t...@toddc5quad.com, quad-list@eskimo.com
Date:  Thursday, October 14, 2010, 8:20 PM

much depends on your climate, environment and capital.  Room  is also an
important issue. Each material has its plus and  minuses.  Finding someone to
purchase the raw materials, perform  the install and do the job right is all
part of "Doing it  Right."  How long will your ramp have to be or required

Best Wishes

In a message dated 10/14/2010 4:43:13 P.M. Central Daylight Time,