Hi Matt,

Congratulations! It's great to hear that you can have  improvement from
stem cells even though it has been over a number of years. So  glad to hear
that you are continuing to show improvements.

I appreciate the virus protection advice.

Dana

In a message dated 10/17/2010 8:59:43 P.M. Central Daylight Time,