From: Steve Oldaker <steve.olda...@gmail.com>
To: Dave Krehbiel <davekrehb...@earthlink.net>
Cc: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Fri, November 5, 2010 7:44:49 AM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Re: livening up the list... any favorite recipes?

Hi Dave,

Speaking of hot cranberry juice, try adding a shot or two of Amaretto and top
with whipped cream. Tastes like hot cherry pie ala mode.

Steve - C4, 22 years

On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 7:54 AM, Dave Krehbiel <davekrehb...@earthlink.net>
wrote:

I have several different caregivers who come during the week, and I have been
getting kind of bored with microwave dinners.