From: Dave Krehbiel [mailto:davekrehb...@earthlink.net]
Sent: Friday, November 05, 2010 7:55 AM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [QUAD-L] Re: livening up the list... any favorite recipes?

I have several different caregivers who come during the week, and I have
been getting kind of bored with microwave dinners.

On the other hand, my wife does not want caregivers rummaging through her
kitchen to prepare complex meals (and sometimes leave a mess).

Do you have any favorite recipes which are easy for caregivers to prepare?

Here's my favorite easy recipe: lots of us drink cranberry juice to try to
help us avoid urinary tract infections. Lately I have been asking my
caregivers to heat up my cranberry juice in the microwave. It's nice to have
something warm to drink on a cool day, and it tastes surprisingly good.

What's your favorite easy recipe?

Dave Krehbiel