I was planning to return home for Thanksgiving but am running into roadblocks
when
questioning hotels about their "assessable bathrooms" and claiming to be
Handicapped accessible.
?
Consistently I am told there is not enough room to pull a wheelchair beside the
toilet.? "We meet state requirements for handicapped accessible" Which means
there is a bar on the wall period, thats it~
.
That;s BS.? Has anyone experienced this and why has this not been brought to
the attention of anyone??I am a very patient and so very grateful for all that
I have.? I was told "you will never,? bla bla, bla."
?
Today I am completely independent and 4 years post I am still healing!?? This
am I was able to hang a shirt up in my closet with
only my left hand (that I was told I would never be able to use).??Today it
takes so little for me to have a good day!
?
Anyway, who do I write to?? I live in PA.? start with gov officials?
Thanks guys~
Oh?Thursday I am getting fitted for a Gate Trainer anyone have one?? I am off
to PT but will check email later!
?
?
?