Glad to hear the good news Monty-----what was the problem with your arm, was it
a pinched nerve???  Dan H.

________________________________
From: Monty <aa999...@yahoo.com>
To: quadriplegic <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue, November 16, 2010 12:24:11 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] transportation

would have gotten to go home from the hospital today but no transportation for
my two hour trip home. Surgical site is looking wonderful it is just amazing
what a good surgeon can do especially on the part of the lower arm between the
elbow and the wrist! Truly no complaints about those physicians that I located
online and never taken no from a doctor when you know better especially after
you do your homework online about whatever medical issue you may be
experiencing. Have a great day and take care from Monty of Indiana 3c/4c
complete 17 years