  From: gah17...@aol.com
  To: quad-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 3:50 PM
  Subject: [QUAD-L] but at least I'm here to ask this question

  Whow, what a wild ride.  I have not been feeling good for the last few weeks
and on Saturday evening after getting into bed I felt short of breath.  My wife
was in the kitchen, and ask if I was okay, but was able to take on much
conversation.  As the moments when on it was clear I needed to call an
ambulance.  After losing consciousness, I finally came to in the ambulance as
we went to the hospital.

  Well, one doctor thinks pneumonia the other bronchitis.  Thinking was that my
airway got clogged with mucus and I could not breathe.  Now, the stupid doctors
have me on or medications that I can name, a nebulizer and oxygen while I sleep.

  I've never had any issues like this in the past, and I don't expect to have
another, but then again that may change.  Can anyone give me a little insight
into the following:

  Does anyone use oxygen while they sleep?  The doctor says I have sleep apnea
and that I need it.  My injury is C-5/6.

  Anybody have issues with a lot of mucus eventually shutting off your
breathing?

  Also would like to hear what medications you are on

  Thanks,

  Glenn Henry