From: le3...@aol.com <le3...@aol.com>
Subject: [CDR-X] USDOJ -have you have experienced problems w/ service
animals on airport shuttle
To: cdr-membersxcha...@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, April 29, 2011, 9:05 AM

The U. S. Department of Justice (DOJ) is interested in learning if you have
encountered access problems with your assistance dog on any of the Super
Shuttles that transport passengers to and from many airports.

If you have experienced a denial of service or less than appropriate service
on the Super Shuttle, please contact the U. S. Department of Justice and
share your experiences. They've asked us to e-mail Sue Crawford at this
address: _Susan.Crawford@usdoj.gov_ (mailto:susan.crawf...@usdoj.gov)

The more feedback, the better....so please consider furthering the DOJ's
effort to gather input from our community on this matter by passing this
request along to others.