From what I understand it was with the aid of another person operating a
computer. No one lifted him up, but someone else did the work pushing buttons.
It's a first step, though I think it's been done before. I think it did give
him bladder function which is great. I'm all for it even if all it will ever do
is help with bowel and bladder function. But I don't think it will ever get to
walking. It does not help with balance or sensation. What if you fell and your
legs kept trying to walk...

Maybe we can put him online and we can all take turns making him stand up and
sit down.

Greg