I used bag balm for a stage III ulcer I had under my testicles and it healed
within nine days, but that was nine days of bedtime.

I have also had some problems with a stage III just above my coccyx. The
first time I had this it took about nine days to heal with complete bedtime.
I used bag balm both times on the open as well as around the area. We
noticed significant improvement as soon as I started using the product.

I have another one which started the other day, but I spent five days down
and used bag balm once again and it is nothing more than a small red spot
now. My problems being caused by the recline feature on my chair, so I had
them shut it off. So hopefully I won't have any more problems.

I have the honey also, but I don't know which is better. I'll be happy to
read what others say.
Quadius