I have had numerous panic attacks as well.   the room is too  small, all at
night. I can't breathe, can't get out........  I hope I don't  get trapped
in one.   I have to get up and go outside or sit in front  of a fan on high
for about an hour.  then I use nyquil and ambien to pass  out until am.
what a terrible experience.

completeness is the most differentiating between quads.  I'm a c3/4
incomplete and realize from this list just how lucky I am.  I could live  alone
but have no desire to do so.
azdave

_
In a message dated 11/18/2011 2:41:14 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,