I've had a few panic attacks, but not real bad ones. All but 1 were Dysreflexia
related.
The only one that got fairly bad was while in A.D. mode in the E.R. they were
trying to get a tube down my throat. I had to drink some stuff for some x-ray
tests and I threw-up. So the only way to get it down was by tube. I've had
suction tubes and other testing tubes before with no problems, but while in
A.D. mode it didn't go well. Then I've had a couple that were more of worrying
panic attacks. Getting into "Oh no, what is going to happen, what am I going to
do if..." kind of thing. They too were right after bad A.D. things.
Greg