 From: Don Price <donpric...@yahoo.com>
To: Bobbie Humphreys <bobbie...@aol.com>; Quadius <quad...@gmail.com>
Cc: quad-list <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 1:21 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Intimacy

Thanks for all the great, and very personal, postings about intimacy.  I learn
so much from all of you and appreciate the glimpse into your lives.

Thanks for the reminder that intimacy means so much more than just sex.
Intimacy can be a touch, a look, a few words or just a loving understanding
between two people.  For those of you who've found it; congratulations.  For
those of you still looking; don't give up.  Never give up!

Don.
C5-6
Tempe, AZ