 From: "wheelch...@aol.com" <wheelch...@aol.com>
To: hellodav...@aol.com; quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2011 9:22 AM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Sleeplessness

Sleeping disorders can affect anyone, quads included.  Those reasons
vary greatly. Some drugs and OTC help, while environment can also aid, like a
small fan or tv/radio.  White noise using a sound generator can improve
sleeping habits. Diets or the lack of a diet can affect the length of a sleep
cycle. The body does an amazing amount of healing during deep sleep.  Are
you getting enough rest?

Best Wishes

In a message dated 12/22/2011 5:10:12 P.M. Central Standard Time,