From:  KK <kkba...@yahoo.com>
Date:  Wed, 4 Jan 2012 10:48:05 -0800 (PST)
To:  Dave Krehbiel <davekrehb...@earthlink.net>, Quad <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Subject:  Re: [QUAD-L] sediment in urine

Just got back from my PCP about sediment in urine.  Yesterday there was so
much that irrigation wasn't moving anything.

Did ask about coffee causing sediment.  He said no way.  Lemon tho will
change your body's ph level & will definitely cause sediment.

As long as coffee is still on the menu I will be fine.  LOL!

KK