 From: "gah17...@aol.com" <gah17...@aol.com>
To: wheelch...@aol.com
Cc: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 5:16 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] sediment in urine

It is a proven fact that anybody that eats asparagus, broccoli, brussel
sprouts and spinach
will die.

I'd rather eat dirt.

Glenn Henry

In a message dated 1/8/2012 3:08:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
wheelch...@aol.com writes:
yes, normies have it too but those with lack of movement have much  more.
Include some asparagus in your diet and watch what happens.   Nature in action.
>Best Wishes
>
>In a message dated 1/8/2012 1:43:24 P.M. Central Standard Time,  d...@unh.edu
>writes:
>So  what IS sediment and do 'normies' have it?
>>
>>Dan
>>

>>At 02:14 PM
    1/8/2012, wheelch...@aol.com said something that elicited my
    response: