Lol-- THOSE GREEN THINGS ARE MOSTLY VEGETABLES.......I THINK WERE ALL GONNA DIE
BECAUSE ATOM AND EVE ATE SOME FRUIT??  HEHEH          DAN H.

________________________________
From: "gah17...@aol.com" <gah17...@aol.com>
To: ddh...@sbcglobal.net
Cc: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wed, January 11, 2012 5:19:57 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] sediment in urine

Exactly, everybody will die folks!  It is a joke, I just don't like a lot of
green things, except money.

Our pastor said there will not be Lima beans in heaven, chapter & verse: 1
David
1.  Our pastors name, David.

I guess you can quote me from 1 Glenn 1.  Read it, it's there.

Glenn

In a message dated 1/10/2012 6:28:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,