I've had a sore on my butt for months now. It was not wide, butt it was deep
(7cm) I think. I've been going to a wound clinic and it's down to only (2cm),
butt it seams to have stalled. It's just right and above my tail bone. I think
it's from bed not my chair. It goes in, then tunnels sideways. I sleep partly
on that side, well... did. Though I did sit slightly tilted a lot. I'm going to
get pressure mapped again just to check. I still get up in my chair every day,
I'm just reclining a lot. I know it would heal faster if I stayed in bed, even
if it's not caused by my chair. I'm sure it gets some pressure there sitting
up. I just couldn't stand laying in bed that long.
Greg