whoops! I meant 3 x 3 cm.

At 10:01 PM 1/20/2012, Dan said something that elicited my response:

same here. This is my first sore in my lifetime. It's right over my ischemia. It's a stage II. I cannot stay in bed because it makes me very weak. So, I have to get in my chair no matter what. I went to the wound clinic and they debrided it. Now I am treating it every day with an ointment that dissolves dead tissue. Almost all the dead tissue is now gone. So, I'm hoping the wound will slowly close up. Right now it is 3 cm x 30 cm. Wish me luck!

Dan