I had a wound which I thought would be better described as an abrasion
which was discharging pretty badly at first.  It was about 2 cm x 2 cm.  I
started using bag balm on it and had it completely closed up in nine days.
I don't know if I would do this if it was a deep wound, but it worked well
for me.

I've done this about three times.  That is because I have had trouble with
my Permobil, but hopefully that will be rectified shortly.  There is a
shearing problem near my tailbone.

I have some of the honey, but I haven't tried it and hopefully I won't have
a need to.  :-)
Quadius