 From: Jim Lubin <jlu...@eskimo.com>
To: Richard Kratt <rkr...@sbcglobal.net>; 'Dave Krehbiel'
<davekrehb...@earthlink.net>
Cc: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 12:26 AM
Subject: RE: [QUAD-L] Computer Access

I got the original Natural Point when it came out. I did not
have enough head movement to control it. I could move it left but
couldn't turn back to the right.

Which version of Dragon NaturallySpeaking do quads use? Premium edition
($199) or Professional edition ($599)?

How does Windows 7 speech recognition compare to Dragon
NaturallySpeaking?