She was going to college and trying to raise her child as a single parent
too, in Texas.  I haven't heard from her in years.  I think she  continued
to communicate with our past friend Dave.  I wonder?
Best Wishes

In a message dated 3/21/2012 8:21:41 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
ddh...@sbcglobal.net writes:

Yes, Wheel--I remember her--why? wondering if she is still on the list
too?   D*H*

____________________________________
 From: "wheelch...@aol.com"  <wheelch...@aol.com>
To: ddh...@sbcglobal.net;  r.pra...@sbcglobal.net; quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wed, March 21, 2012 8:17:05  AM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Dave  AZ

Remember LiL Quad- Amiee?
Best Wishes

In a message dated 3/21/2012 8:04:03 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
ddh...@sbcglobal.net writes:

Yes, he will be missed-he was another long time quad-list member---now
both Dave's have passed on. (both were great guy's )  Has anyone ever  heard
from Lori??? She has not posted in ages....may be lurking, she was  having
some pressure sore issues.    Dan H.**