It would be great if we could be all friends on Facebook. I like your idea,
 Shelley.

I am under Dana Wray

feel free to add me.

All of our fellow quads that are gone are  sorely missed. They are in a
better place, free of all the complications we  face. We all ride a slippery
slope as we age. I still miss Mark as he always had  so much to offer the
list, as they all DID.

Dana

In a message dated 3/21/2012 9:55:21 A.M. Central Daylight  Time,