Randal,
        I'm also taking a lot of morphine  but still have ridiculous pain, so
my aim management Doctor gave me, on top of everything else, morphine sulfate
immediate release release. This has helped me bring the pain down to 6 which
let's me sleep. Also meditation helps me with pain and massage.
Bobbie

Sent from my iPad