I think we would all agree that any minute thing that makes our lives more
bearable is a good thing and in no way is meant to mean anything negative
towards those in worse situations. That being said, I did hate those cocky
paras whizzing up and down the hallways when I was in Shepherd Center. That was
over 20 yrs ago though

Todd