--- On Sat, 8/25/12, jume9...@comcast.net <jume9...@comcast.net> wrote:

From: jume9...@comcast.net <jume9...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Re: [quad] list.   Being a quad
To: "quad-list" <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Date: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 9:47 PM

#yiv106204291 p {margin:0;}Hey Guys, how about something positive. There are
some good things about being a quad.

1. Good parking (most of the time)
2. You meet kind people
3. You know more about technology than most.
4.  You don't wear out shoes too fast...haha
5. People like to sleep with you because we don't toss and turn all night....te
he
6. Know the best television shows (I'll second that)
7. For the guys, boobs are at eye level :)

C,mon add your own, funny or not.
But most important Bobbie,  I learned that there truly is a God, and I am truly
blessed even as a frickin' Quad

Meredith

Fuck the shit "It could be worse crap!"     As long as there are quads living
in this world .… then that is PROOF that there in NO FUCKING god

Sent from my iPad