I've discovered in the area of shower chairs and people, that when someone  
moves or adjusts, it can be broken, bent, or damaged.  Sometimes its user  
error, and other times its someone else's fault.  Rarely is it a factory  
defect.  While its never easy, you should personally try each one out  before 
you chose and purchase as we all know how expensive they are.  Can  your's 
be fixed, if repair parts are available?  I hope so.
Best Wishes
 
 
In a message dated 8/30/2012 3:11:36 P.M. Central Daylight Time,  
[email protected] writes:

It's  past time for me to get a new shower chair and I wanted to know
if you guys  had any recommendations or warnings.  I need something
that tilts so I  don't slide out and I'd like to have something that'll
fit over a  commode.  I have a roll in shower, but I was looking at a
tubbuddy  with tilt in case I don't have access to a roll in shower.
My current  shower chair's tilt mechanism broke years ago so it's stuck
in a slightly  tilted position which works but isn't ideal.  Anyone
know of a good  shower chair that meets my criteria(tub capability not
necessary) and has a  quality tilt mechanism?

Thanks,
Robbie (inc  C2)


Reply via email to